| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Resolute, Nt in April is very cold at -23.5 °C (-10.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -19.9 °C (-3.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -27.3 °C (-17.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 6.2mm (0.2in) of liquid is released.
Check the distance to and compare the Resolute, Nt April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Resolute, Nt, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Resolute, Nt:
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 500.9 kms (311.3 miles) NNW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 0.4 kms (0.3 miles) W
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 985.5 kms (612.4 miles) W
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) SW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 821.2 kms (510.3 miles) SW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 713.7 kms (443.5 miles) SSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 934.5 kms (580.7 miles) SW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 992.8 kms (616.9 miles) SW
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 623.8 kms (387.7 miles) NNE
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 743.3 kms (461.9 miles) ENE
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 744.4 kms (462.6 miles) ENE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 985.6 kms (612.5 miles) ESE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 580.5 kms (360.7 miles) S
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 936.2 kms (581.8 miles) ESE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 658.2 kms (409 miles) S
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 811.3 kms (504.1 miles) SE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 722.3 kms (448.9 miles) SSE
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 783.2 kms (486.7 miles) SSE